• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Post your baseball resume here....

carnelianlake

After several postings on the "for those who play amateur baseball topic" I somehow managed to find three people who I knew, or someone we know in common. I thought it might be fun to see how many other current or former college or amateur players are on this site. Go ahead and list the teams you've played for and for what years. Here goes....

Itasca Community College 1999-2000

University of WI-Superior 2001-2002

Kimball Express (amateur) 1998-2001

Bayside Vipers (Superior, WI amateur) 2002-2004

No college ball for this guy.

Elk River Red Devils (1995-1997)

Nowthen Pioneers (1998-2000)

Elk River Elks (2001)

St. Francis Saints (2002-2008)

Princeton Panthers (2009)

Lot of great state tourney runs with Franny but could never win the big one. 2nd, couple of 3rds and a 4th. Little older now and am playing closer to home with Princeton.

Definitely have faced you Biff. I played for the Blaine Fusion from 04-06 and a few games the past couple of summers. I would be the tall lefty pitcher who SHUT YOU GUYS DOWN!!! Except for one time when you were shelling us at our park and I got some garbage innings, then you guys gave me some payback.

Definitely have faced you Biff. I played for the Blaine Fusion from 04-06 and a few games the past couple of summers. I would be the tall lefty pitcher who SHUT YOU GUYS DOWN!!!

Yes. I think I can remember facing you. I could never pick the ball up out of your hand, you hid it so well. I was the #3 hitter. I could never hit you or Pat Lenton. Did he ever sign with the Braves?

Originally Posted By: AugieAngler1010
Definitely have faced you Biff. I played for the Blaine Fusion from 04-06 and a few games the past couple of summers. I would be the tall lefty pitcher who SHUT YOU GUYS DOWN!!!

Yes. I think I can remember facing you. I could never pick the ball up out of your hand, you hid it so well. I was the #3 hitter. I could never hit you or Pat Lenton. Did he ever sign with the Braves?

Yep that would be me.

Not sure where Pat ended up - haven't talked to him since last summer. Those games with St. Francis were always the highlight of the season. Lots of trash talk and good games.

White shoes also along with red...

Winona State '74

St. Cloud State - '75 red shirt/transfer year - sit out

St. Cloud State - '76 - decided engineering degree more important than baseball after getting shelled on spring trip to Omaha

New Prague Robins '73 - '77