Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robert1965

what flasher is the best, hands down .

30 posts in this topic

I used a Lowrance and vex, and spent more time farting around with both units to see my lure etc. fishing various depths from 100 ft to 20 ft on L.O.W. how are the birds working.

My vote goes to Humminmarxilar

Seriously? I would NEVER waste my money on that one. Way too many conflicting reports about it grin

you do realize that asking which is the best is like askin whos the hottest girl ever right your never gonna get an exact winner in either one

you do realize that asking which is the best is like askin whos the hottest girl ever

I would like to see all the choices please .......

don't wanna hijack the thread but i mean almost any female country music singer or bikini model or hooters girl could be in the running

no they don't.........BUT some of them will take off there own fish and bait there own hook

sorry.... i would personally go with the vex sometimes i haven't been able to see my jig but i've found if you move the vex around the hole a lil i can usually find a spot that will work

we have all been there move the ducer try now ok I see it is a power thing it sucks to loose your lure and to keep adjusting what unit I

we have all been there. move the ducer try now, ok I see it. is it a power thing? it sucks to loose your lure, and to keep adjusting. what unit I guess, has the most power to cut through the [PoorWordUsage].

Originally Posted By: dtro
My vote goes to Humminmarxilar

Seriously? I would NEVER waste my money on that one. Way too many conflicting reports about it grin

I still think it's the best

humminmarxilar.jpg

dtro - That's blasphomy! laughlaughlaugh

Sorry, no disrespect to any of the "Big 3". Just trying to have a little fun with a topic that has an eternal life. grin

Yours mabey its a green box mabey its an old ray jefferson or mabey a vex but the one that you own is the best

Originally Posted By: CNY Tim
dtro - That's blasphomy! laughlaughlaugh

Sorry, no disrespect to any of the "Big 3". Just trying to have a little fun with a topic that has an eternal life. grin

I got a Vex float you could add to that laugh

Boy, this topics been beat to death.

No lie, Good grief. I think these topics are started just so the person that posts it can sit and watch people respond to it.

Boy, this topics been beat to death.

QFT, ppl need to let the top of flashers die.

LOL LukerNLeever, i didnt even read the post just saw the quote and quoted it, then i saw u had the same idea as me

Yours mabey its a green box mabey its an old ray jefferson or mabey a vex but the one that you own is the best
Sorry your wrong there its the one with the 31" walleye under it. No one wants to beleive me crygrin