• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eskimo Quickflip II - Anyone have one?

Mankato-Ice-Man

Question

I just picked one of these up for 150.00 brand new and got it assembled.
Not crazy about how small and shallow the sled is, but otherwise it seems to be a VERY nice house.

Just wondering if anyone else on here has one of these and what you like and or don't like about it and if you have any tips or tricks to share with me.

Thanks,
Jeremy

------------------
Born to Fish, Forced to Work!

7 answers to this question

M.I.M.,

Does this house have a door? Where did you purchase it at. I would like to take a look at one too. Does anybody know of a place in the twin cities that has them?

thanks
fish

M.I.M.
Thanks for the help. It sounds like they sold a ton of them. I purchased one of a few they have left. You wouldn't happen to know the demensions of the box? I know odd question, truck is broke down and all I have is a hatchback. Just wanted to know what I was getting myself into if I try to stuff in the hatchback.

That might be pretty rough to do. Even taking everything out of the box might be a tough one to get eveything in a smaller car.

How soon before your truck is fixed? I guess I could pick it up if its paid for and they would let me take it and I could meet you someplace to give it to you later.
Email me if you need me to help you out.

Very good then.
I am "out and about" shoe shopping with the wife and little guy tonight, so I am sure I am stopping by Scheels to do some snooping with my 5 month old... don't need him corrupted by going to them shoe stores and such! ;-)

Good luck!

------------------
Born to Fish, Forced to Work!