Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mankato-Ice-Man

Eskimo Quickflip II - Anyone have one?

8 posts in this topic

I just picked one of these up for 150.00 brand new and got it assembled.
Not crazy about how small and shallow the sled is, but otherwise it seems to be a VERY nice house.

Just wondering if anyone else on here has one of these and what you like and or don't like about it and if you have any tips or tricks to share with me.

Thanks,
Jeremy

------------------
Born to Fish, Forced to Work!

I saw these at Scheels here in Moorhead and was wondering how they would be also. I'm sure they are worth the $150.00. For that price, I don't think that you could go wrong.

M.I.M.,

Does this house have a door? Where did you purchase it at. I would like to take a look at one too. Does anybody know of a place in the twin cities that has them?

thanks
fish

It has a D door in the front.
Not sure of the dimensions, but I will look tonight.
Drop me an email at JeremyP71@chartermi.net if you want.
I got it at Scheels in the Riverhills mall here in Mankato.

M.I.M.
Thanks for the help. It sounds like they sold a ton of them. I purchased one of a few they have left. You wouldn't happen to know the demensions of the box? I know odd question, truck is broke down and all I have is a hatchback. Just wanted to know what I was getting myself into if I try to stuff in the hatchback.

That might be pretty rough to do. Even taking everything out of the box might be a tough one to get eveything in a smaller car.

How soon before your truck is fixed? I guess I could pick it up if its paid for and they would let me take it and I could meet you someplace to give it to you later.
Email me if you need me to help you out.

Thanks for the offer M.I.M.-I got a buddy to run me down.
Maybe I'll see you on the ice.
fish

Very good then.
I am "out and about" shoe shopping with the wife and little guy tonight, so I am sure I am stopping by Scheels to do some snooping with my 5 month old... don't need him corrupted by going to them shoe stores and such! ;-)

Good luck!

------------------
Born to Fish, Forced to Work!