• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

found a portable

Tyler23

hey guys i found a portable fish house on cyrstal lake near mankato minnesota today. i dont see a name on it at the moment but i havent looked at it real close yet. if you think this maybe yours give me a description.

no it wasnt at the landing... it has been at this spot for over a month burned in snow so yesterday i went and i got and i dont see any names on it or anything. but its so covered with snow and frozen i cant get it apart

Or it could have come loose from a snowmobile and the guy didn't realize it till later. I found one where that was the case and turned it in to a resort close by. Luckily the guy lived on the lake and went looking for it the next day and decided to stop by. I did have his DNR # off the shelter so sooner or later he was going to get it back. Anyway if you found it on a big lake its possible whomever lost it didn't back track to well.

Look for a DNR or Lic # on the shack and call a local CO.

I hate to say it but....

If a portable falls out of a truck, OK, understandable you might not realize it for a while.

If your portable releases from your snowmobile. Come on. You just lost 15% of your weight. There is a big a$$ box missing from the back. dont you ever turn around?

Thank you Tyler for making the effort to find the owner. Hopefully it wasn't stolen and abandoned. Best of luck.

if it was left there for a long time it may have been stolen

then dumped off

thats what my guess was.. it had been there since the middle of december and its was completely buried in snow. no tracks or nothing going to it like it was just left there to root.