Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrappiesNCats

Biggest TWINS Offseason Move Yet!!

15 posts in this topic

Good to see we got him locked up. I wonder why the twins went this route when they could have signed two lesser individuals and paid them the same amount as hiring the big gun? thats not very typical of the Twins.

Huge Signing!

Hopefully he will be worth the money! Thats why they wouldnt sign big 3rd baseman. Carl would be proud.

I guess it took the "old coot" to go up to that big ballpark in the sky for them to pull the trigger on a big signing.

Pawtucket Red Sox, geez we even sign free agent groundskeepers that are barely major league calibur!

Man! I am going to have to blow a nasty letter into Kenny Williams and ask how my beloved Pale Hose could let this signing fall thru the cracks to a small market team like the Twinks! LOL

Enjoy your new signing!

probably has the most underated checkerboard mow in the bigs! smile this signing should bring in the talent itself and the gm can now just sit on his butt and do nothing... whistleuh,ummm,wait a minute

We need more Lefties for the 2010 the ground crew. Anyone know how he rakes?? And does he use ash,maple or handles on his rakes?

When I seen this in the Trib yesterday I just knew this would be posted in here just like this, actually I thought about doing it myself!

his attention to detail is outstanding which you will notice in the contrast from grass to the twinkies emblem.he uses some shadow technique so it seems so 3-d. wink

as for his raking skills, i cant believe this guy was still on the market for HE IS A SWITCHIE.long powerful pull right hand swipes and a more contact slap motion from the left side of the rake. coolcool

I was hoping for power from the left side, but a left handed "slap raker" is always an asset. Both ways!! bonus!.