Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
sparcebag

Minnkota motor deal or not?

A company close out sale for minnkota motors

I just bought a Minnkota 55 lb thrust 54 inch shaft 12 volt V2 powerdrive with auto pilot and universial sonar,Quick release plate for 488.00 delivered to my house.

Its last years model new in box with 3 year warranty.

I believe I got a GREAT Deal? Did I ?

Unfortunatly I think I'm being scammed! The shop in in Brooklin Park its on Craigs List.So far the motor I've wanted hes called back 5 times now and the First call was no uni sonar the second call was no auto pilot the third call was 400 dollars for a Minnkota 55. It started at 400 dollars off new price then each call back to me something was omitted from accessories but the price stayed the same!

He could of just posted A Minnkota 55 at 400.00 and saved my time!

He kept telling me he was out of the shop Plowing and had to go back and check! When I asked what motors he did have,He said this one for 400 or a 70 lb thrust 24 V for over 800.

Well anyway my GREAT deal is no more.

Bummer. I was going to say that was a smoking deal! Obviously boat dealers are not going to be the most competitive on trolling motors, but I paid over 700 for mine.

I would hold out for the auto pilot at least. Makes a world of difference. I have the U.S., but have not hooked anything up to it yet.

Can you return it. Contact PerchJerker at Pro fishing supply. (Sponsor here on FM) I purchased a Minn Kota 80 lb transom mount with 3X steering.

He saved me $$$$$$ grin

primetime, is that public info you can share, or does he need to keep it quiet? I'm interested if you can share the contact...

From looking at C's list, looks like Formula Propeller is getting rid of some of their motors.
Wiggum your on top of it! Bet they got one with abit of some altering?? mad

Originally Posted By: Ralph Wiggum
From looking at C's list, looks like Formula Propeller is getting rid of some of their motors.
Wiggum your on top of it! Bet they got one with abit of some altering?? mad

I drive past Formula twice a day smile