• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ross

lungdeflator

Don't quote me on this but I believe Quest Archery may have bought Ross...the only reason I say this is because a buddy of mine broke a limb on his Cardiac. The new limbs say Quest Archery on them. I believe it is G5 who is the parent company of Quest. They are selling the rest of the Ross stock under the Quest Label.

G5 was making parts for Ross. Part of the contract was that if Ross didn't pay their bills they were to get inventory back and could put out their own bow. Don't quote me either, but I am quite sure G5 didn't buy Ross...

You can get a new in box non-Bowtech Ross Cardiac and some CR models for about 300 bucks right now. These bows were more than double that cost last year.

No warranty would be an issue for some but who cares for that price. I haven't had any problems with my CR 337 in the three years and many shots I have put through it.

Bowtech is now building ross bows. They do not own ross nor did they purchase any of ross's liabilities or previous patents. They have no obligation to honor the old ross warranties but they purchased back some old bows from dealers in exchange for the new ross models to stockpile parts to honor warranties the best they can. They will also work with the customer to get them into a new bow for a CHEAP price should a customer have issues with the old model ross bows. Andy ross is still a part of ross bows. he now works for bowtech and helps with the promotion of the new ross line. Also he did not run the company into the ground as some people think. there was a misunderstanding of a tax law that once he paid the bill for it he fell behind in his payments a small amount and G5 used the parts they made with his patents to launch their own bow line. im not blaming either company of any wrongdoing. if anyone else has any questions i'd be happy to fill you in on all the details.

Blake

P.S. yes I do shoot a Ross among several others. My CR334 has been my go to hunting bow for the past 4 seasons though. Smooth and quiet!