Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
hanson

Catfish Insider 2009

The "official" where did you find your Catfish Insider 2009 topic!

I'm not even sure if its out yet but lets keep each other informed as to who has them in stock.

The 2009 issue won't be available for a couple months I believe (if you're talking about the In-Fisherman one).

I just bought the 2006 and 2008 Catfish Insiders and they have a lot of good info in them, and I think you can put your order in now for the 2009 issue.

April 1 is the date I read in In-Fisherman last night.

They also have a new Panfish Insider this year. Didn't know we needed a magazine to catch bait. wink

Been look'in with no luck!

I think I did find a Walleye Insider though, but not cats yet!

Wal-Fart is another good place to look wink Their mag isle is just as good and up-date at any book store. This is a mega Wal-Fart I am talking about though grin

A little hint for the guys and gals who do not have a book store close wink

Cannot wait to pick this up. I have all the different Cabela's catalogs and every other sporting goods store catalogs as well as a few previous years Catfish Insiders all to read before Spring.

We are a sad lot; years ago(I sound like grumpy old man. "Back in the day....") the cat insider edition seemed like it had more to it. Here we are making a thread waiting in anticipation for a zine the last couple years if you would have torn out the advertising and held it up to a light you might've seen through it. And ya I will be buying another this spring with no one holding a gun to my head; just like the year before, ect. It just seems for a special edition that comes out once a year we should want more for ourselves than a glorified pamphlet/newsletter.

Sorry for being the smelly fart in church, but I just want more for us. I'm hoping to be pleasantly suprised this year.

Ya know .... I wish they would start offering the yearly In Fisherman Insiders Series by species, in DVD format.

I think it would be a hit and for the guys and galls that collect them it would make for a nice clean low mass collection and easy to use on the computer.

What do you guys/galls think of that idea?

Ya the February 2008 Walleye In-Sider I saw looked thin. I picked it up, but did not look in it.

I guess how much can you dig up on catfishing every year that has not been put in print before. New products, some big fish, tried and true techniques. Short of them telling us to get off or arises and go out and fish, you wonder what they will have this year.

Always a good read every year though.

Anybody get theirs yet? whistle

I went to Cub and Walmart today looking for a copy but they didn't have any.