• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Catfish Insider 2009

hanson

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wal-Fart is another good place to look wink Their mag isle is just as good and up-date at any book store. This is a mega Wal-Fart I am talking about though grin

A little hint for the guys and gals who do not have a book store close wink

We are a sad lot; years ago(I sound like grumpy old man. "Back in the day....") the cat insider edition seemed like it had more to it. Here we are making a thread waiting in anticipation for a zine the last couple years if you would have torn out the advertising and held it up to a light you might've seen through it. And ya I will be buying another this spring with no one holding a gun to my head; just like the year before, ect. It just seems for a special edition that comes out once a year we should want more for ourselves than a glorified pamphlet/newsletter.

Sorry for being the smelly fart in church, but I just want more for us. I'm hoping to be pleasantly suprised this year.

Ya know .... I wish they would start offering the yearly In Fisherman Insiders Series by species, in DVD format.

I think it would be a hit and for the guys and galls that collect them it would make for a nice clean low mass collection and easy to use on the computer.

What do you guys/galls think of that idea?

Ya the February 2008 Walleye In-Sider I saw looked thin. I picked it up, but did not look in it.

I guess how much can you dig up on catfishing every year that has not been put in print before. New products, some big fish, tried and true techniques. Short of them telling us to get off or arises and go out and fish, you wonder what they will have this year.

Always a good read every year though.