• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hot Pale Hose Rumor!

Windy City

probably has something to do with how much he and his agent are asking for. a.k.a. manny and his agent not accepting a one year 25 million offer.

some of these aging super stars just have to accept the fact that they aren't going to command top dollar anymore.

Perfect signing for the Sox. Old guy that costs alot. He is a professional hitter though. Would be an ok pickup. His fielding is nothing special though.

When will they learn. They did best when they went with youth, speed, and guys the play the game hard. Member 06?

Actually 4wand we beat them. Both teams played a full 162 game season ending with the same record and we won the season series 10-8.... which means we were a better team...period end of discussion.

The Sox will have to dump Jermaine Dye before signing BA.. in other words it aint happening!

Nice catch Wandering, don't want to open that Pandora's Box again, you can see the evil spirits already leaking out from Pier. We know who won and who went home early but no need to stir that pot anymore....I GUESS I JUST DID! Oh well, Spring Training is right around the corner, might as well get the party started! LOL

Keep stirring that pot Wandering! I Love It. Maybe I can find a picture of our 2008 Division Champs hat and post it here! LOL

If you look at the record books it shows the Sox as Central Division Champs, ask Pier what it says after the Twins, go ahead ask him! LOL

Actually the White Sox were in the playoffs but as usual no-body cared or can remember it..... smile

If memory serves me right they got swept?... Wait maybe Blogolevich paid off his Mob Buddy's and the Sox won A game. Thats how they roll in Chi Town ya know!

f0761c53cbf64c5b8cdbbbckp2.jpg

Pier,

Actually they did manage to win one game and Blago is a Cubs fan. Our number one fan now resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and will be throwing out the first pitch on Opening Day!

The Twins #1 fan manages the White Sox. How does that make ya feel? smirk

Actually they did manage to win one game and Blago is a Cubs fan. Our number one fan now resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and will be throwing out the first pitch on Opening Day!

Who cares who Blago or Obama is a fan of??? By the way, No World Series win in 100 years or not, the Cubs fans in Chicago, and anywhere else for that matter out number White Sox fans 20-1.