• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trade Vexilar fl-8slt for really good/light sleeping bag

I've got a Vexilar fl-8slt three color flasher for trade for a Western Mountaineering Badger or a Marmot Helium Long sleeping bag. The flasher is maybe seven years old or so and is in perfect shape. It has a new batter as of about two months ago. I'd consider other bags, but I'll only consider down bags that are rated to approximately 20 degrees, weigh about two pounds, and pack up about the size of a loaf of bread.

If interested, e-mail me at scootsfishing at yahoo

nitrokfa, yep I still have it. Interested?

hamre, nope- sorry, not interested in a Coleman. I'm looking for a Marmot, Western Mountaineering, or North Face bag.

nit, can you refer me to where I can look at the specs of that bag? I did a search and can't find anything about it. I'm looking for a bag that's rated for 10-20 degrees and weighs about 2 lbs. I'd prefer a down bag, but would consider synthetic if it packs small enough and is light enough.

I looked last night online I couldn't find the same bag either. the bag says k2 sports on it I used it about 5 years ago for opener by Ely in a tent with no heater well below freezing outside I stayed toasty. I can email you pics, I will probably be off the computer for a while so if you can call me 763 242-2763

Thanks for the offer, but I want to stick with one of the bags I know about and can get specs on. In particular, I'm really picky about the weight of the bag- it has to be about 2 lbs. Given the description of your bag, I'd doubt that's the case for it.

Thanks for your interest, but I'm going to pass on this bag.