Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan_V

I CAN SEE!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Had my Lasik surgury done on the 23rd....what a life changer that is..no more foggy glasses in the winter, can see the alarm clock....can get decent sunglasses!! best money i've spent in a while! wish I would have done it sooner. anyone considering lasik should go for it, if money allows. my surgeon was awesome. can't say enough good things about the whole experience!!

Also, what was the cost? The wife had it done about 8 years ago, but we can't remember how much it was.

I had it done 8 years ago 1250 an eye. 20/150left 20/40right to 20/30left 20/20right awesome

Glad to hear it went well. Haven't known folks that have had it and love it.

I've always had good eyes so don't need it. It's the rest of me that's shot.

4 years and counting. Best investment ever made...well besides boats and rods n stuff :P

My wife had it done 4 years ago and she's real happy with it. $1200 or so each sounds about right but then she's a nurse and worked at the clinic at that time.

mine was 1750/eye at Fisher Laser Eye Center in Willmar. I actually did "Epi-Lasik" which is a little different that standard lasik, but much safer. after a week I'm 20/30 in both eyes and am told I'll be 20/20 or better soon. even at 20/30 i feel like I can see perfectly!!

It will be tens years this coming fall. Still 20/20 and 20/15. Totally changed my life.......