• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

golden puppy

Kyle

You MUST make sure your buying a from a good line. It'll be worth it if you have to spend more than $400. Goldens with bad genes WILL get hip dysplasia. Hip dysplasia means thousands of dollars and/or putting the dog down. Do the research up front, ask for references, it'll be worth in it the long run.

I think you'll have a hard time finding a well-bred pup for $400. Like Griggs mentioned, a bit more up front can definitely pay off in the long run.

I'm not saying that you can't get a good one for that much, just saying that generally, you'll tip the odds in your favor by buying from a better breeder.

I know of a great field bred golden liter with health clearances I own the Sire and he is Master Hunter and both dogs hunt hard. These puppies are a great price

Put your info in the Puppy Wanted Service and will send you info.

Try contacting David Oleson about upcoming litters. He is a newer hunting Golden Retriever breeder and I have one of his pups from 10/31/07. This dog was exceptional on pheasant this last season for it's first year. Great nose. This dog loves water too. My friend also got a pup and is very happy with it. No health problems. His price was reasonable and he was very professional.

He is doing it the right way IMO.

[note from admin: please read forum rules before posting again. Thank You]

You can purchase a puppy wanted ad in the puppy for sale forum. I believe it is only $5.95 Breeders and FM members may then contact you and let you know about their pups and/or breeders.

This board is for hunting dog discussions. While we do allow some breeder info such as names and other general info about them to be shared, we do not allow links to them.

Good Luck in your search!

Ken