• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Valentines Dinner at The Copper Turret 2009

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I hate to ask but it's not me wanting to know... LOL How much change ( $ ) are we talking here for meals? I'm still coming regardless but Julie and her sister wanted to know, I told them "W-T-F do you care, you aren't paying for it". LOL

Lee...that depends on what you eat?

My Soups&Salads are from $5-$7...appetizers $8-$12...Entrees are from $20-$36...and desserts and Champagne are on me grin

The food I use is the best money can buy...and everything in the entire restaurant is made from recipes I developed myself!

All the beef and chicken on the menu comes from local farms that I have direct contact with...all my Seafood comes directly to me from the market in Boston. MA 3 times a week.

All my protiens are anti-biotic and hormone free.

Long story short...you won't find a Restaurant better than mine within 300 square miles...gauranteed cool

It will probably be around $30-$40 perperson without a tip. Your server will be none other than my own '

"Vanessa" whistle

Cant wait Doug! For all those who havent been to the Turret, you are in for a treat to say the least! Some of the best food Ive experienced....im goin with the bone in ribeye and adding the scallops...and no doubt getting the calamari with the sweet chillan oil...omg im drooling all over myslef over here grin

Cant wait Doug! For all those who havent been to the Turret, you are in for a treat to say the least! Some of the best food Ive experienced....im goin with the bone in ribeye and adding the scallops...and no doubt getting the calamari with the sweet chillan oil...omg im drooling all over myslef over here grin

Good call Kylie! I think I could eat scallops from the Turret till I had to force em down with a plunger...

AW - you are quite the subscriber and club guy. Someday, hopefully I can be that cool cool Wheres Timmy today? Maybe he was actually busy at work? Naaaahhhh...

LMAO, I like extra cheese!!!! Medium is fine with me. Crystal

(thats my wife) Is really lookin forward to Finally meetin you and everyone else. she wanted me to ask if You have Captain Morgan? Or if she should bring her own bottle? Capt'n, orange and cranberry is probly what she will be lookin for...

Jay - Big steam leak yesterday flooding evrywhere naturally it started in the 2nd floor and found it's way to the first floor, dang gravity.. 4 hours of cleanup and a split steam pipe that went through one of the air handler intakes...Last night I unwound with a couple peers and enjoyed a nice boiled dinner with the family.

LMAO, I like extra cheese!!!! Medium is fine with me. Crystal

(thats my wife) Is really lookin forward to Finally meetin you and everyone else. she wanted me to ask if You have Captain Morgan? Or if she should bring her own bottle? Capt'n, orange and cranberry is probly what she will be lookin for...

That would be the common "Captain Madris"...and yes, we have all the components grin

It will be fun...for you...I have to cook for your dumb ar$e$!!!

BTW...Jay, you strive to be just PLAIN cool cry...not D-E-Fresh Cool cool

Well for all of you who are going to the Turret tonight you are in for a cullinary delight and I am sure a lot of fun with your fellow fishermen. I am sorry I will not be able to make it tonight. Last nite Mike and Tracy,Jay and Beth,And Beverly and I were treated by Doug and Vanessa to a cullinary tasting like no other that could be imagined. It consited of seven courses of the finest food on the menu complimented by a specially beer and 6 bottles of the finest wine to go along with each ontray. We will be talking about that experience for a long time and I am sure some of our friends will want to experience it in the future. THANKS AGAIN DOUG AND VANESSA.