• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Valentines Dinner at The Copper Turret 2009

It's that time of year again boys...I have an exciting Menu planned for the evening with some "Over the Top" stuff in the works.

I know Jay and Beth are coming up and staying over night at my house for the weekend. Callie and his wife will be attending. Kyle said he is in...Timmy mentioned it as well. That leaves a bunch more. If I can get you all to commit...I can take our private dining room off line and keep all you rowdy's in one room!

Let me know as soon as possible...Thank You!!

Chef

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug,

What's the menu look like, I don't have any plans in the work and I think Julie would love to see who everyone is and be able to understand I'm actually talking to real people... LOL

Look back at last years V-Day Pictures on this site...Lee, I don't mess around with food smirk

I will have some Venison Carpaccio...some great Sushi Grade Yellowfin Tuna...Jumbo Diver Scallops...Kobe Sirloins...Escargot smothered in Maytag Blue...New Yoek State Bone in Ribeye...Organic Pan Seared Chicken with Overnight Heirloom Tomato Risotto...and the list grows, what are you looking for specificaly...I will have it for you BRO grin

Like I tell anyone that doesn't know what I do for my career..."Sit back, relax, and I will take your Palat on a Culinary Journey" cry

Lee come on out buddy and we will have a great time!!!

Me and the misses are really looking forward to comeing up there and seein your establishment for the first time.. I am also glad I will finally be able to put a face with some of the names here on FM. Most of all we are looking forward to some wonderful food. Got any Bratworst n curly fries??

I just got off the phone with Senoir Franky...we took care of the foreign lady on my voicemail...she got fired.

Franky and Cindy are in for sure! We need to get some more confirmations ASAP so I can get the final details under way.

There is also a bachelors table open for those of you that have the fishing sickness so bad that a woman won't tolerate you. That would be for Kyle, Thunder and my buddy Scott. Everyone needs to be there from our crew...PERIOD!!! I will be working, but I want all of you to have a great time. I'll be able to come out a few times during the festivities and then for good when things wind down. I have facilities at my house for a few more people to stay overnight if we want to have an after dinner gathering at my house and no one wants to drive a distance back home wink Just no Spooge on the furniture boys cry

Chef - sounds like we will have quite a crowd. Unless a bunch of people have a problem with the later seating? Lets roll with whatever time you think will work best...

For those that have never been there - the Copper Turret is amazing! And im not just saying that because of my friendship with Doug.

The absolute best product available prepaired, cooked, and presented in creative and awesome ways!

Lee...are you coming or what???

We need you here man!!!

Who else is making the Copper Turret "09" Valentines Ice Men/Women Gathering.

Those of you who are on the fence...you better make it, or I hope the fence has 1200 volts running through it and you fry your B@lls off cry,

No more coughing up my secret spots to those who choose to be lame and not show laugh

Awesome Lee...I am psyched for all you guys to come out to the Restaurant and relax out of the Ice Gear and get to chat with everyone.

So far we have:

Jay and Beth

Franky and date

Kyle and date (it will be a toss up which one)

Jimmy and date

Callie and wife

Lee and wife

Ray and Tammy

Chris and Dana

That's it so far...anyone else...all are welcome???

AW thank-you for the invitation but sorry to say we will be in Rochester on Saturday. Would have been a perfect opportunity to enjoy great food and great company all at the same time. Perhap[s next year. Thanks again.