• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Globe props for muskies

Cooter

Globes are one style of musky lure I haven't fished with much. I have the props to make one and several buddies to have turn out the body. I'm not sure about what type of bend to put in the prop - I'm sure as with most topwater baits with props/blades/tails you can fish them faster or slower or get more or less noise out of them depending on the angle/bend. Anyone have any general guidelines to get me pointed in the right direction? Thanks, later.

Just a little musky guy - no experience with 9'ers yet, someday though.

Is that a Big D musky in your avatar? Several guys from our club head over there each fall and have caught numerous 50s. We also have Mr Sondag as our guest speaker next month.

Too many 50s is big d to count. Jerry will tell you all about it(Hopefully not tho!!) Im on the lake everyday in the summer and there is getting to be way to much pressure. I think its got one more good year and then its time to move!!!

That is a 53.5 x 27 I caught in Vermilion the last weekend in October two years ago(on the 8.)