• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Open Seat... Lake Winona

Laska

Just wanted to let everyone know Ill have an open seat in my darkhouse on lake winona through Friday. Ill be out every day this week from sun up til sundown, so if anyone is interested let me know on this thread!

yeah, I moved my house to the other side of that point, I was there at noon, lol I got dropped off by the gf so there wasnt any cars around, kinda keeps the dnr away when there isnt a car near by, hate when they bug me.

So yeah MOS DEF bring your auger I could definetly use it tomorrow if its possible, then I could get both holes going, I got live suckers too so should be interesting tomorrow.

Call the cell if ya think no one is around, I should be there tomorrow about 10:30-11am

507-313-1056

Its all good, ya guys didnt miss much the past 2 days, Im thinking of moving the shack again thinking a deep drop off about 150yards from a shut off aerator max depth 44' so im thinkin 10-15fow on the drop. Might be better I like havin 2 holes when Im alone cuz then I can use all my reel weeds in one hole n not have to worry about them tangling with a fish that I spear but will still attract some fish. Still waiting on the 40+"

northern I saw in the lake 3 weeks ago... wish he'd show up again smile

Hi! This is Heidi..Laska girlfriend. The boyfriend is outta town and i am doing a fishin contest tomorrow..NO NOT SPEARING but some good ol fishin. I am just wondering if i can get a clue on what you guys might use to catch like bass, trout, ect. They got lots of cash prizes! I got some waxies for sunfish and croppies and perch but i dont know what else to bring. Laska left me all his fishin stuff and gave me his name for this forum so if i have questions about fishin i can ask someone that might have a clue?!?! Then next weekend Im goin spearin on my own! smile

If you wanna catch a big ole northern just get a small decoy sucker, Hook it right though the center of the decoy then put it on the ice and step on it. Take that whole mess and drop it right on the bottom of the lake and just wait. Something will come along and grab it. Probably a northern.

dont forget to run a steel leader cus thos pike got sharp teeth and as for bass waxies will work also shinners will work for bass and pike too. good luck, win some prizes

where did laska go? tell him that the purple and green hornets are awsome

This is Heidi again! Thanks for the tips! Well the fishing didnt turn out soo well. Got there a little late and got a crappy spot. It was a very little lake and almost the whole thing was covered in shacks. I finally found a spot off of a point (Laska told me that the points are good spots for noetherns). And there was nothin..not one bite.BUT i still had alot of fun and thats all that matters a i guess. But im looking more forward to going spearing this coming weekend. I have my spot picked out already ( a place me and Laska were going where we ALWAYS see at least a couple northerns). Im pumped!!