• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Will smoke be the same guy ?

Iron Cowboy

With the ownership pressure to get and hold sponsers and such do you think he will be the same guy quick to say and do the things he has in the past? I cant see him being to different

a guy no matter what he owns or has responsability for.

sure would be a bummer to see him get all politically correct.

dont think he can be the same cuz hes an owner hes a different guy

i think it will depend on how much weight he puts on his shoulders

dont think wining will be as important as runnin well

if hes 20th and back he going to get ugly but if him and ryan get in the top ten a few times and such hes smart enought to know that it dont come over night and who knows maybe it will

who excepted the 18 to run like that last yr

well kinda new...new driver..first yr with crew chief..first for all gibbs with toyata kinda the same

tony and ryan both good drivers they can tell crew chiefs whats going on with a car plus tonys back in chev help from hendricks i believe ithink they will be up there

lol i do agree with the psychotic par tho lol

I think he will do fine, he brought alot of talent to the team. Theres no doubt that Tony's emotions will get the best of him a few times this year. I don't think he will change too much, everyone knows that when Tony goes nutz its because of his passion for racing. Smoke will have a few meltdowns this year, you can count on that!

I'm a huge Martin fan as well. I hope he does well this year. He a class guy who just shuts up and races. There isn't a circus following him around. I think he may be a little more hungry for a championship now that he has gotten a little rest. He is too nice sometimes.

Tony will have to reign in his emotions a little or sponsors will avoid him in this politically correct society. I like his passion and skill, but you would think at 35 or whatever he is he could keep from acting like my 10 year old who was just grounded from the Playstation.

Ya I believe mark will make the chase no problem and should win a race or 2

Ya sponsers will be a issue with tony specially if hes not running up and front and actiong like a 10 yr old on and off the track but ithink as you hes a little older and will take

some of gibbs with him

Based on what I read last year in Rolling Stone magazine, I don't think there is much of a chance he will ever out grow his wild emotional side. At least I hope he won't give in to the preasure and turn into a prim and propper driver. We need guys like him for the sport.

ya these guys need to spice it up alittle

like the old days

nascar needs to let fight after the race not with the cars

at least on pit road where someone could get run over

but if you get bumped you bump back

like the 3 told the 2 i'm not the 24 I'll hit you back lol

they let hockeys player go at

I like to see passion from Stewart, just not the 2 year old temper tantrum every time something goes wrong. As for the fighting, these guys all talk tough but lets face it they are all about 5'2" and 120lbs with the exception of a few. The average guy could knock them out in a couple wacks. It would be fun to watch though. Put them on the finish line and give them 5 minutes to duke it out and then shut up and race.

lol ya thats funny

i dunno not sure i wanna lock horns the 99

but ya most are shoter smaller guys but still it would be

a fair fight anyway lol

they could fight like hockey players with their helmets on

nobody would get seriously hurt just a good laugh after what are sometimes pretty boring races

I don't think you all of a sudden grow up at 30 something years old or what-ever age he is and stop acting like a spoiled little cry baby brat.

I think he'll continue to embarrass himself and anyone who happens to be in his way.

He's NO JJ in the Class department thats for sure.

the 48 is a good stock driver and has obvisouly lucked into to some good chemistry there with knaus but i dont believe hes the talent that tony is over all gret stock driver out of asa

theres a lot of factors there him winning like that hendricks has big big bucks had everham stayed with gordon would jimmie be where is today

and i think that class your talkin bout comes from being at hendricks