• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Please Watch For Stolen 04 Honda Rincon 650

This morning sometime between 5am and 7am my 4 wheeler was stolen. Its a 04 Honda Rincon 650 any info would be greatly welcomed.

Discription: Red in Color it had the big mud tires on it (maxis mudzillas)

It was sitting next to my house in New Brighton the police have been notified But I dunno if this will help but I throwing out the if any of you guys and gals can help me out

Big Fish Hunter247

On the left hand side there is a big tear in the fender I had a tree go through it right were the warning label is at and its missing some of the plastic parts on the front end I was putting a winch on it and never got the plastic back on. Thats the only real identifying marks that I can think of. Here is the LIC# 488 QR even thought that can be taken off it on a big metal plate on the back I have one pic of it but I'm not sure how to post it on here? Yes it was fully insured and they were notified that it was stolen same with the DNR too I gave them a call

Big Fish Hunter247

Not to make you lose hope but it was most likely taken by two types of people. "Local one-who-thinks-I-am-silly", which means it would have been found by now and "professional" which means it is long gone. I had a Harley taken and the cops words were " it's half way to Iowa right now and will be parts before morning" For two years I looked at bikes at shows etc. hoping to find it. Total waste of time. I know a ATV is diff. than a bike but if it has not shown up by now don't get your hopes up. I hope you had insurance.