• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Dark Cloud!

Happy Birthday DC and what a better birthday present than the one (#6) that the black and gold gave you Sunday. Not exactly a vintage steel curtain performance but an impressive victory nonetheless. Congratulations.

Thanks all for the B Day wishes!

Had a good day here. Worked till noon then Tank, Billy, and I headed south to a lake we dont know well at all. Tank used to fish it a fair amout 30+ years ago. It is stocked by PA with trout and we were hopeing to get into some. A friend of mine has been doing real well. The trout either were not around or were not active? Billy had something break him off, Tank lost something nice on the way up, and I had a nice trout get off at the hole. As darkness slid in we moved into where I found some crappies and perch last year and for about 25 minutes they were there. Dad and I wacked about 15 fish then they were either shut off or gone...

Heres a nice thick one...

p2032755jm4.jpg

This one was just shy of 13.5

p2032757jg9.jpg

Loddie, Loddie, Dah...the Terrible Towel is having a B-Day.

I wish you a happy Birthday and look forward to seeing you and Beth on your Valentines weekend at the AW Household...should be interesting to say the least. Call me when you get done with your 2 minutes of birthday Lovin' cry The older you get...the duration gets shorter blush

Mad Dog 20/20 Bannana Red is the BOMB! It is low grade swill but when consumed at near freezing it it actually tasty.

Nice chattin with ya tonite... I invision Hole-Shots with the snowmobile down main street Caz at 6am the morning after V-day eek