Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neighbor_guy

So close you can almost taste it!!!

4 posts in this topic

I am fairly sure the front row gets set this weekend confused am I right? Is anyone else getting excited? The shootout, the duels, Trucks, Nationwide, the 500, I cant wait!

It is just to bad that the best race of the weekend happens on Friday night. Dont get me wrong, I will still sit threw sat and sundays races, but I look forward to that truck race more than any of the 3.

I can't wait as well. I have been looking at the calendar counting down the days and planning all of my activities around the upcoming race weekends. I love the truck series, not quite as much as the Sprint Cup but a close second. I think I might make the drive to Iowa this year in september for the Truck Race. There is always something exciting about to happen when the trucks are racing!

Unless they the rules this year which they might seems even thing is changing

The front row is set by time the top 2

then the rest get from the 125 on thurs i think that the top 35 then its back to time on the last 8 or sonmthing like that

Shootout on Sat night.

Qualifying on Sunday.

Duals the following Thursday.

Let's go racin' boys!