Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
splakeshaker

Gettin the itch!

6 posts in this topic

I haven't been on this forum for a while but all this archery talking is gettin' blood pumpin' already. Ohhhhh, September is a long ways away eekeek

Yes it is. Can't wait for at least march to roll around to I can start getting outside and shooting, scouting and getting the cameras up and stands out. Especially get that grow a rack stuff out. O great now you got me goin

How about attending one of the many 3D shoots going on now. I know Chilakoot has one on the 15th and Bald Eagle has one on March 1st. It's a great way to get out in the woods and fling a few arrows.

Chasing spring turkey with archery gear is a great excuse to get out in the woods with your bow in the spring...and a lot of fun too grin

With 40-50 degrees in the forecast, it won't be long now!!

agreed september is a long ways away but its never to early to start preperation for next year. before you know it the time will come to start planting food plots,scouting, setting up tree stands, and the rest of the fun things that go along with deer hunting. At least thats how i keep myself from going insane in between hunting seasons