• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

One dynamic quarterback from glory

Sandmannd

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Anderson is not that great. He's serviceable but so is T-Jack and he certainly not a huge upgrade.

We need someone better and with a little savvy. If we fix the O-line Hasselbeck might be a good option.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying Anderson is pro-bowl material is QUITE a leap. He is an interesting option though, and I would welcome him in Purple anyday. Hasselback is used goods and I'd much rather stay with TJack or give Booty a shot before we waste any draft picks etc... on guys like this.

I said it in another post, and it is true- when his top reciever Edwards was catching the ball he was one of the best QBs in the NFL. Edwards somehow turned into Troy Williamson this past season and dropped 3/4ths of the balls thrown to him. He is young has a great arm and is one of the better options out there right now. So no, not QUITE a leap, it is the truth.

Kerry Collins, Hasselback, Anderson, I think would all be a good fit here. All should be able to be had for middle round picks, and wont cost the team its future if it doesnt work out(Cassel). Anyone of them would be a good starter, or a great backup if T-Jack somehow has a great preseason. I think if the Vikes would have went after Derek Anderson last year we could have been playing the Steelers this year for the big game.

i think anderson is the best option for the team for whats out there...i wouldn't mind hasselbeck though either...either one of those i'd be happy forsure.

best thing about anderson is he's still young at the age of 25 and he's 6'6 with a big arm and he won't break the bank....he had a nice 07 season with 3800 yards and 29 td's.

i think playing qb for the vikes would be a little easier then playing qb for the browns....their running game is nonexistent and they play balt and pitt twice a year.