• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

some really good news

lisa, trust me there IS NO future for me in modeling. anyway the spearing gtg was fun met a few new people, weather was great food also. only 1 fish was had between 9 fishhouses. that lake didnt just drop off these were cliffs. WOW. Fishtoys donated an ice saw to give away, chould check out the spearing forum, i believe page 30, we took our equipment and spelled out thanks fish with it for donating the saw. oh yea and there a few pics of the smiley spearing group. also had the pleasure of dietz diettrich spend the day with us.

now thats a group of handsome guys aint it? smirkcrazywinkwhistle the guy in the middle steped back is bns, the spearing guru and moderater, to his left is dietz and i am the guy with the gray hat between the young man and his son, samtroy, i believe and huey the fella with the red hat. yea there was a gal there, laska,s lady friend she was to busy keepin an eye on the decoy. heck she barely took time out to eat. laska is the one on the far right. not only is it fun spearing but the BSing at lunch time is a hoot! by the way elwood, aka the new nord lord and prince of pike is the picture takerer.