Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glenn57

some really good news

31 posts in this topic

i konw this is the womens forum and all and theres still aton of ice on the lakes but just had to yell it out.my wife and i get to go turkey huntin this spring yippeee.

looks to me like i am getting roasted and toasted. eekcrygrin hte nice guy that i am cant figure out why? laughsmirkwink oh well guess i asked for it. crazywhistle ok yes my wife is taking a turkey hunting!

Hey Big Guy, you walked into that one. Congrats, when did you get the permit.

Also a question: How many Turkeys can you bring with you when hunting.

G.C.

i went on the dnr HSOforum, punshed in my dnr # and it tells ya. your bag limit is one tom per year. yea i walked into that BIGTIME. guess would of expected nothing less from ULT. hes sure been on fire the last few days! crazywink well soon off to red wing.

looks to me like i am getting roasted and toasted. eekcrygrin hte nice guy that i am cant figure out why? laughsmirkwink oh well guess i asked for it. crazywhistle ok yes my wife is taking a turkey hunting!

Awww Glenn, you know we are just ribbing you.

Well Glen just make sure your wife takes a picture of you dressed up in a turkey outfit. Funny you do not look like a turkey. Will that be a CAMO Turkey outfit. Wow your modeling career is growing fast.

ULT you will have get production going again.

G.C.

let me guess, you've been roasting him ever since?

Roasted....toasted.....stick a fork in him he's done laugh

well my last modeling adventure didnt get to far as i still am working. no camo pictures unless a real wild turkey is harvested. AND it wont be the bottle. yeck!

by leaving on top i can say i was the best. crazysickeek i am still waiting for the big check to arrive! smilewhistle

That is ULT's dept. I think. I assume it is in the mail. Should have it pretty soon.

G.C.

I just think the women's forum could do without banter about camo bikinis, flirting and dating. There are plenty of other internet sites that are designed for that but this one is not.

its been a LONG TIME since that issue was brought up. i think garyc was just in a hurry to give me some grief and slipped his mind or he would of brought it up sooner. and i totally agree with ya lisa. so do you have the weekend off to drownd some bait? the spearing forum group is doing a GTG sunday.

Have fun at that spearing event glenn! I'm sure you will! I'll have to keep an eye out for a report Sunday night or Monday. Take pics!!

I don't know what it's store for this weekend. It's really up in the air but I don't think I'll be on the ice. frown

Gary's a good guy. grin But you guys sure can feel free to chat about your modeling gigs in the Entertainment forum. smirksmirkeeksmile