• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Wild Coach!

PierBridge

JL is one of the premier coaches in the NHL

Look what he accomplishes EVERY season with a team consisting of lots of young blood..

We dont need a new coach. We need an owner who can cough up the money to keep our Key players on the roster

I agree about the coach and we are already spending close the cap. If anything needs to change its the GM. He doesn't have any glaring mistakes but when you add up some of the trades, drafting, signing UFA or resigning our own guys he seems pretty medioce.

I agree he's the Bill Musselmen of Hockey and can take a bunch of stiffs and make them play competitively in his defensive system. No doubt he's a good coach in that aspect and is the reason for our success to this point.

My point is will good free-agent players buy into that and come here...I'm not so sure about that!

Any player in the league knows that a spot on the WILD means a position with a team that can compete against anyone, at most anytime, and home ice that cannot match any other venue out there...

They are a team who can win games when they are on theirs..

agreed that JL is a very defensive minded coach, but grab another Koivu or 2... and we have all the offense we need to place 2 scoring lines onto the ice. With that... Game on.

Free Agent players go where the money is.. thats the only downfall we have.

Defense wins championships, the wild are just short a couple of above average fowards, we have way to many average to below average fowards, with the defense we have and goal tending this team could go somewhere if they could get just alittle more offense out of those average players

I'm sorry but its official Riseborough and JL have to go...

I know we've won a few lately but i don't see any light at the end of the tunnel its time to punt these two. The X is going to be a morgue if they continue with this style and these management decisions.

Seriously if they announce another sell-out when the place isn't even close to sold out one more time I'm going to Hurl..

I feel better now thanks... grin

I agree with Pier on this one.

DR has to go for sure. He has not done a very good job of getting quality forwards in.

I think JL is a great coach but if the really good offensive players won't come here then the Wild will always be an average team drafting in the middle of the 1st round. If DR can't draft him some offense then the Wild will never score.

I also agree that their style of play isn't that exciting. Watch Detroit and how they move the puck. Much funner game to watch.