• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Wild Coach!

PierBridge

Well as you know I have supported and defended JL.

I'm now thinking it may be time for a change all things considered.

So do you think its time? and what type of coach would you like us to hire!

Since we have close to 20 people viewing today "FM sports forum leading" I figured I'd take a stab!... grin

I think JL has down a great job with what he had to work with. He has always has a below average team that seams to step up and make it to the playoff most of the time. Take this year for example, they lost 3-4 great player from last year, while trying to rebuild off that he learns that his star player wont play this year. There are still in the thick of things and im lookin forward to seeing them in the post season again.

Just funnin with ya PB. Thought those names would cause more controversy. I have no real names but support the coaching change. The french-canadian favoritism failed in Montreal. Why would it work here?

Just funnin with ya PB. Thought those names would cause more controversy. I have no real names but support the coaching change. The french-canadian favoritism failed in Montreal. Why would it work here?

grin... funny... I thought of the Wooger myself but thought that was dumber than my Melrose or sonmor choices which I was kidding about of course.

Kevin Gorg?

JL is one of the premier coaches in the NHL

Look what he accomplishes EVERY season with a team consisting of lots of young blood..

We dont need a new coach. We need an owner who can cough up the money to keep our Key players on the roster