• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

USMC Steve's new fishing partner

Thanks Tim for posting those for me. Going to get him a seat for the Lund. grin I wish I would have bought his brother also. This dog is so laid back and mellow but that is what he was bred for. His Dad is 14th in the country and his Mom has very good linage also. Hopefully He's as good of a buddy as I'm hoping for.

Tight Line's Pal,

Steve

Steve,

I have a 13 yr old BIG black lab named Max. His AKC name is Decoy's Coffee Bean. Got him when he was 4. Great dogs!! Hope your's ends up with a blocky head and square muzzle. I think they look the best. It's a British bloodline trait, I was told. Best of luck!!!

Have a 7yr old black by the name of Dakotas Morning Star. Turned into a big lap dog when I broke my back and couldnt finish his field training. I cant say enough about the breed tho. I will have another for My 3yr old daughter to grow up with soon. Awsome animal you have there..

Thanks for the well wishes guy's! Max is getting along here very well and is learning very fast. Knock on wood but there has only been 2 peeing accidents and both were my fault for not seeing him sitting at the door.

He is so laid back and has such a great temperment it amazing. I'm hoping for him to be a great fishing buddy.

Thanks again and tight lines,

Steve

Max and I hit the lake for our first trip together. What a great time I had and I believe Max had fun also. We got a few fish and I can say Max is not scared of Perch!!!

Jay can you send me directions on how to post pic's. Tim say's your the master at it. Thanks....would like to get new pic's up of Max and I.

Cheers, Tight Lines!

Steve

Steve he is a handsome young man, wish I was able to get another partner. The other half has told me that the only kind of dog she wants is an older one. We now have 2 cats, Dora thought I needed the company so I wouldn't be bored when I'm alone. I would much rather have a dog of some type. She told me that if I get a dog then I have to give up my hunting, fishing, and motorcycle riding. Oh yea I noticed after looking at your pics for the upteeth time that in the one pic where Max is walking he has what appears to be a Perch in his mouth. Next thing ya know he'll be holding his own rod. Best of luck and many years of joy to you and Max Steve