• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

On the mend

Whatever kind of bug I had, it came back the other day and I've been down and out for a few. Nasty! Weak as a baby for the last 3 days and that's the good part. Going stir crazy in the house. Glad I can at least read the posts here. Took all my line off to re-spool. I tried to be productive, just didn't have the energy to put the new stuff on. Hope no one else gets this bug! Got new gear I haven't even used yet! go figure. Hope to see you all soon.

Get well Ray, as my girlfriend says "it's so cold and I can't wait for summer to get here" I tell her to wash her mouth out with soap and don't worry it will be here faster then I want it to. So get well before it's gone... LOL

Feeling better guys, many thanks! Got to get my strength back. Can't wait to hit the ice. Nasty storm coming so we'll have to see what we get. I get excited when I fish, so I talk, lol. The only video game I play is on a Marcum!!!

Frank,

I'm being careful but I'm going nuts! Been doing stuff I got behind on and dreaming of sitting on the ice with you guys and being amazed at my new LX5. Don't know how long I can wait, even with this darn snow. Sure makes my old busted up back work hard when pulling the sled. Should be interesting with the smaller, lighter unit though. Might even have to try a night run for a couple hours just to shake off the rust and clear my head. Tomorrow is an important day. ATF is coming for a compliance inspection. Had my license since '96 and this is the first one!!!! Think they're a little behind and understaffed?! Being me, I went though every paper from day one. Drive myself nuts and made my body ache. The bug (twice) didn't help! Don't think I'll renew again. It's changed so much it's not a fun hobby anymore and I don't make any $ so... God, I need to catch some fish!!!!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts and words. After this, I will be back with a vengence and it's the "old" Ray, with things in perspective and motivation.