• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vexlar rebuilts for sale?

mr marbles

Question

5 answers to this question

And a warning about hsolist. You'd best know your prices before you get involved in the auctions. I've bid on and purchased certain rods I'm really familiar with, as well as Ambassadeur reels. In both cases, I watch new/sale retail prices carefully.

I see lots of things selling for as much as or more than they sell for new, believe it or not. And don't forget to add on that shipping when you're figuring.

There are great deals there if you're patient, know your prices and are willing to wade through a bunch of auctions and get outbid several times before finally getting lucky on a slow auction. grin.gif

Good luck.

------------------
Steve ([email protected])

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 11-08-2002).]

go right to vexilar they have reconditioned ones for sale they have a warranty also they are in blommington on 88th st west of nicolett at end take right at end of building