Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr marbles

Vexlar rebuilts for sale?

6 posts in this topic

Doe,s anyone know where you could find used or rebuilt fl-8 vex for sale, can you buy rebuilts straight from the factory or any other dealers, thanks for any info, tight on cash!

I bought an LPS-1 through vexilar with no problems, and also bought 2 FL8-SLT's through HSOList. You may want to check that site also.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 11-09-2002).]

And a warning about hsolist. You'd best know your prices before you get involved in the auctions. I've bid on and purchased certain rods I'm really familiar with, as well as Ambassadeur reels. In both cases, I watch new/sale retail prices carefully.

I see lots of things selling for as much as or more than they sell for new, believe it or not. And don't forget to add on that shipping when you're figuring.

There are great deals there if you're patient, know your prices and are willing to wade through a bunch of auctions and get outbid several times before finally getting lucky on a slow auction. grin.gif

Good luck.

------------------
Steve (stfcatfish@yahoo.com)

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 11-08-2002).]

go right to vexilar they have reconditioned ones for sale they have a warranty also they are in blommington on 88th st west of nicolett at end take right at end of building