• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Devils Lake,MI NAIFC Qualifier

Just a heads up for the New York Crew...Kirkville and AugustWest will be heading for the NAIFC Qualifier in Devils Lake, MI next Wednesday.

We will be representing Team New York and doing a little Tourney practice before we all get together for the VT Tourney.

Our expectations and attutides are riding high and we hope to make Team New York a feared entity in the Ice Fishing World mad LOL

Say a little prayer for us as we will be on our way to foreign waters to kick some Icebelt Butt crazy

I hope we run into some other Team New York members, so we can share stories and tell lies of fish that got away.

Thanks Team New York wink

Doug and Chris . . .the best to you. Safe travels and come back with some great stories. BTW, with one day to go before you leave, if you need anything like spares rods and reels, auger, etc give me a call, glad to help out. AW, you have email for a while now with numbers.

Thanks for the support gentlemen!!!

My sled is running the best it ever has...KNOCK...KNOCK...KNOCK!

We are leaving tomorrow afternoon and I will have the laptop in tow to give updates and photos of our trip.

Keep the fish in New York under control until we get back on Monday!!!

Peace Out Chicken Phat cry

Just talked to Doug on the phone they were Near erie PA I think stopping to get a drink and stretch the legs. Other than Kirkvile1's driving all was ok. Looks there will be some Puker marks in the passenger seat when the trip is over...Roads are snotty of course..

We just checked in safely. It took an extra 3 hours due to the SNOW and SLUSH. We are drinking a few beers and hitting the hay. We will be on Devil's at the crack of dawn grin

We will be gassing a [PoorWordUsage]E LOAD of holes and putting the camera down for most of the day. No fishing probably until Friday morning! I heard already that the Callies are playing a Super Hide&Seek game. Not for long...they better get their rest...AW and Kirk1 are in town cry

Just talked to Doug on the phone they were Near erie PA I think stopping to get a drink and stretch the legs. Other than Kirkvile1's driving all was ok. Looks there will be some Puker marks in the passenger seat when the trip is over...Roads are snotty of course..

Wow,thanks Cali!Doug gets a little nervous when I go over 30!

Glad to see you guys made it safely did you bring the swillows with you grinwink.What about the jitterbugs with grass shrimp lol

Chris,

Doug probably sounds like I do when I ride with Tim laughlaugh.I wish you guys the best of luck and looking foward to some pics go getum.Thunder

AW and Chris - Does "lurch" still work the front desk where you guys are staying? If so, then wack him upside the head with a bluegill! And Aw has the rest of my instructions whistle

That guy was one of the more annoying individuals I ever met. You'd think I was asking for his first born when I inquired about getting another pillow...

Ahhhh, memories of the "Irish Hills" cry

It's all comming back to me...

I remember Timmy needing a beat-down! He travels all that way and spends all that money and he brings Utica Club beer with him. Its up for argument but Utica Club might me the worst beer ever made!

Mr. West just gave me a call and we had a nice chat. They drilled a ton of holes today and eliminated alot of water.

Sounds like Chris is an excelent driver crazy He should only drive slow in the driveway whistle

They were getting some liquids and food then "planning" on an early nite...