• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crede to Twins?

Dahitman44

they are going to see how corey koskie's attempt at a comeback goes before trying to replace anyone at 3B. How couldn't you give the guy a shot...He had over 100 rbi's in one season out of his whole career. In all seriousness I loved Koskie when he was here, but I don't think he will make it back to the big leagues. Too bad he had the concussion issues because he was great on defense.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KFAN reported this afternoon that they are close to or may have agreed to terms of an incentive based contract for Crede. At the time, they couldn't confirm if he'd actually signed yet but the way it sounded it was all but a done deal.

Finally! Looks like this is as good as done. Twins have also made an offer to Arizona for reliever Juan Cruz. Two great moves if the reports are true and of course the Cruz deal works out.

Gotta say I'm impressed if both of these happen. This will fill two gaping holes in our squad and I think it instantly turns us into a contender on paper.

Lets get the games started, I am always excited for baseball season to start, but this really gets the blood pumping.

I would be impressed as well.

Even if both guys wash out -- which is NOT likely -- At least they tried.

Both guys can be effect which is more than we can say about the last 10 guys or so they signed over the past few years.

In fact the best FA signing may have been Chili Davis back in the day. I am sure I have forgotten about somebody, but that is all I can think of.

And even Chilli was a scrap heap signing at the time. He was great, but not expected to be by most.

I agree, even if these guys don't pan out, the willingness to add them is what impresses me. Maybe ole Billy isn't so bad after all. He did drag his feet this offseason, but it might wind up being the best thing he did.

Everyone knows TR would never sign or trade for anyone worth a hoot. At least [PoorWordUsage] has tried to trade and the like.

I'm pumped, especially at the price they got him for. Looks like the waiting game paid off after all and I give cudo's to management for making a few changes to the team without giving up any players. That's all I was hoping for; nothing major, just a few additions here and there. Now if we can get Cruz, I think the season is looking a lot better now than it was a week ago.

its an incentive laden deal. great deal for the price. Joe Crede is a gold glove caliber defensive player. if he only plays 80 games thats still 80 games of not having brian "buckner" buscher out there.

the real travesty was giving punto 2/8 mill when orlando hudson signed for 3.4 base with the dodgers.

its absolutely an upgrade. buscher/harris platoon is the joke of MLB 3b situations.

hes an upgrade for sure. But he is still an average at best ball player(look up his career stats). He will help if he can stay healthy. Fantasy wise.... I cant believe some one-who-thinks-I-am-silly in a league that im in actually picked this guy up and put him on his team today.