• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Photos

bassNspear

Got back from El Salto 2 weeks ago. Fishing wasn't as good as we expected due to a cold front and rain the first day there but we each caught 1 fish over 7lbs. My brother in law got big fish of trip with one pushing 9lbs. Hopefully this gets people pumped for the upcoming season :-)

My personal best 7lbs 3oz

BD9DDA84-9677-4985-AF41-CE8072836154_zps

My brother in laws beast. Scale didn't work but probably pushing 9lbs

77F4D9BC-E4B0-428D-8B62-D03DED908D86_zps

My brothers 7-8lber. No scale

0A8AF4E5-0EE8-4136-B329-AC04F071097D_zps

Buddy Jeremy's personal best 7lbs 3oz

AF6829E4-32E0-4C72-B054-F72F230B44D6_zps

Caught this gal last night fishing for gills in about 8-9ft on some euros. It was a fun fight on 3lb test. Must of been filling up on the little gills. I hope to meet up with her again in early May for another date!

full-39012-53783-bassice1.jpg

I was out one last time this weekend fishing for some gills before the ice melts. Only problem was I kept getting pestered by these guys! First one was a little 13-14 incher. Then I dropped down the same hole again and expected the mark to be a gill, but I could tell it had some good weight when I set the hook. Ended up being a nice fat 19incher. I moved away from that hole after that one as to not bug any more.

I'm sure ready for some open water bassin now. smile Might have to try an ice jig and euros for those slow cold days this spring. grin

full-39012-53957-bass2_1.jpg

full-39012-53958-bass2_2.jpg

Thanks Ruddy, I think I posted that same fish 2x's.

Juan-the bigger fish were all on a small flat out on a point of bull rushes. The flat had some nice green cabbage 5-7 fow. Nothing on the banks yet other than little males. 55-58 temps.