• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Thanks. That's kinda what I thought...not very big, but a true golden eye. Oh ya and notice the lack of summer in the pics...ha! Sheesh it seems like it's been a bit cooler up here this summer, or maybe it's just me and my cold blood syndrome.

PerchJerker-Yes..OTC...Had some issues with my 520C last weekend, guessing you would have some advice..I know my software needs updating but would that cause loss of bottom/false bottom reads? p.s. haven't fished the "Navarre" fish all summer...

here is a beautiful sauk river walleye back from today. tossing one of my hand tied jigs in the current. i thought the jigs would be a little to light, but turned out they were just right. great fight on UL tackle. we werent planning to go fishing, so i didnt have my rods so i used my dads UL.

101_1141.jpg

another pic

101_1135.jpg

more sauk walleyes

my first walleye ever on the fly

101_1153.jpg

dads beauty CPR'd

101_1148.jpg

and my new PB (sorry everyone, we are returning to the spot again soon, and that picture showed to much background, so i had to swirl it, gotta keep the spot a secret. lol) CPR'd

101_1152-1.jpg