• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Any thoughts or reasons why you guys think the Mille Lacs 'eyes on average seem thinner? I stop and fish it occassionally on the way to the Whitefish Chain of Lakes and yeah I catch more numbers in Mille Lacs by far but they do seem thinner than the ones I manage to land out of WFC? It cant be a forage issue can it??

There are skinny fish there just like in any lake but they are not all skinny. Last year I pulled plenty of real healthy mid 20+" fish from the mud. Mid summer fish don't have the great big bellies that pre spawn river fish have.

Check them out here if you want.

It was a great trip. Filmed by HSOs own Chad Peterson.

grin

He's got the opposite problem as me. I'm huge and make my fish look like dwarfs, and i've never been one to hold a fish close to the camera - but i sent this above two pictues to my dad this weekend and he says "They look small, you need to hold them closer to the camera" LOL.

Haha I've noticed that in your pictures, you're a big dude!!! But most of us that have been on here a while know that and can tell that the fish are still nice and big and appreciate that you don't put them right next to the camera.