• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Perch Photo Gallery

Team Otter

When my wifes perch graphites come back from the shop, I'll post a picture of them on here....it will be the first picture I've posted in as long as I've been on this site.

She got a 12 1/2 and an 11 incher the first and only time she came with me ice fishing this season....got the mounts as a surprise birthday gift.

Here are a few South Dakota late ice toads we have put on the ice the past few weeks.

5601736122_c217f35d71.jpg

Just shy of 2 lbs

5601734674_5e974f9b1a.jpg

A nice pair of jumbos; the one on ethe left is 2lbs and the right is 1 lb 15oz

5601152725_35ef11b0cf.jpg

a 2lb 1oz jumbo

5601148499_058dcedaeb.jpg

And topping of the year is this 2lb 6 oz 15inch megatoad caught by my roomate

Late ice is one one my favorite times to chase jumbo perch because there is such high potential to put a monster like these on the ice or on the wall!