Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Team Otter

Perch Photo Gallery

You get those biggies quite often? If so, would you be interested in adopting me? At least for the winter! crazy

I wouldnt say "quite often" but we get some solid fish out here and numbers of 9-12 inchers. I have gotten 2 at 13in and that one thats 13.5 this year. Last season I broke the 14 inch mark twice and got my personal best of a legit 15. Found a new lake this year that we have pulled some big ones out of, I know some 15plus inchers are in there... cool

Hey DC I noticed by looking at the photo your LX-5 shows another just off the bottom, I hope you didn't waste too much time taking a pic to miss that one!!!!

Quote:
Hey DC I noticed by looking at the photo your LX-5 shows another just off the bottom, I hope you didn't waste too much time taking a pic to miss that one!!!!

looks more of a LX-3? not that it matters anyway haha, I've had people say the same thing when I'm holding a fish when they see markings on my Vex, but It's my hook...so its possible he has his line/hook back down?? cool

kind of a crummy pic but this was sundays catch...7 man limit of jumbos 10-13". perch are hitting good if you can get around enough to find em.

3214378618_9a04851a2d.jpg

Despite the blurry pic, that's a great day on the ice fish'n guy! Congrats...

thanks guys, we caught them on a main lake basin...just had to keep moving until we had them pinned down and then the fun began. seems to be where the perch have been relating to this winter...this is the third time out we have pulled over 50 jumbos on a main lake basin this season...most of the time transitions are where a guy needs to look to fill a bucket of big perch this time of year but...hey get out and give er a shot...5 minutes per hole and keep hopping around!

Dang! Them are some nice fish! Them jumbos can sure put a smile on a guys mug! I'm looking to free up some time in mid Febuary and right on through to spring, to chase Mille Lacs lake jumbo perch.