• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oneida lake ice

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, No its a cingular(at&t) Didnt go this am. Momma didnt get home til 12 am this am from work and um well, she missed me so we were up til 2am. Didnt even set the alarm..

Maybe Friday morn. Definately goin out there somewhere Saturday. Got a buddy comin in from Rochester to do some fishin. Anyone else wanna go Sat mornin?

ThunderChum...where're are you???

I am right here at the homestead yesterday when leaveing work I had a hard time starting my truck eek.I finally got it running it ran like [PoorWordUsage]e all the way to advanced auto where I put 2 bottles of dry gas in it.It seemed to run a little better by the time I got home put it in the garage to hope it would start this morning same thing starting hard.I have to take the day off from work to get it fixed I believe its the fuel line filter has water and its frozen crazy.Some times gas line antifreeze don't work if there is allot of water in the fuel filter especially in these temps, its not the way I wanted to use a vacation day but what are you going to do mad.

Going to hit oneida this am not going to be a good day to move around much. I am going to try fishing shallow to deep has anyone tryed shallow yet?It seems to me that the past few years most of the perch were taken in 20 fow or less, allot of people that fish oneida overlook the shallows.Will report later wink.

fished off sylvian beach with my father and al today, me and al got skunked but my father managed to land a couple of nice eyes, and a couple of perch. we did mark the [PoorWordUsage] out of the fish though. thunderman do you have any plans for tommarow?

Went to Sylvan Beach today and met walleyeboy and his dad there, they are a couple friendly folk. They invited me to fish with them, went about 2 miles out from the beach. Marked a ton of fish, but couldn't coax them to hit anything. Walleyeboy's dad iced a couple eyes and pearch, and walleyeboy and myself got skunked. I refuse to give up and will be back there to try it again Sunday!!

I never went to oneida ended up going to ebanks 1 slimedart a couple gills.Then went to erieville on the north end caught a couple dink perch and a bull gill about 9 1/2 that felt nice on the powernoodle DC wink.All in all it was a non productive day crazy.As for tommorow I don't know yet confused.

fished out of williams park all day today...SLOW...ended up with 10 perch and lost a nice eye at the hole...fished anywhere from 14' to 22' fow...tough to pattern,caught some on fatheads and some on mousies...easy goin for the wheeler...Cold

ive decided i think im going to use good judgement and stay home. the roads are pretty drifted up my way and the wind is howling. Al, i have tommarow off and the weather is looking a little more promising. do you have any plans for tommarow? what is your email adress by the way, ill email my phone # to you

Dustin I left about 5AM and went to breakfast with Thunder. Waited at the beach till 7:45 and went to the North Shore, marked some fish again, just can't seem to catch any of the buggers. I'd go out Monday but we have just enough gas in our truck to last till my other half gets paid on Friday, and besides that I gave my last Propane tank to Thunder. Feel free to reach me at wolfeshadow3 at hot mail dot com

Fished out in front of the beach today!! Found a lot of shanties. 3 of us jiggin and only put out 7 tipups cause of the wind, We managed 1 legal eye and 1 short eye on the ice. (the newby) non the less got the legal one. Marked lots of fish. Had 2 hits and missed both. I got skunked today for the first time in 4 yrs. Oh well it was a fun day..

Al, well atleast we know theres fish in the lake grin but yea thats cool mabey we can hook up this upcoming weekend. and my dad will problably be up for a fishing trip wendsday or thursday if you decide to go out. my email adress is [email protected]. i will report and let you know how i do tommarow.

how was the wind on oneida lake today?
Lester it was all of 15 to 20mph crazy went to the north shore marked allot of fish caught caught 2 walleyes one at 14 and one around 23 inches.I lost 2 about half way up to the hole and rolled 4 not a great day but fun wink.