Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sturge1

Fishtrap II towing cover

3 posts in this topic

Anybody know of a aftermarket cover that will fit the older, first generation, fish trap 2? I bought a cover from USL products and it did not fit the older traps.
Thanks!
Sturge1

If you mean the travel cover, USL tells me it'll fit. I have a Trap II and am going to get a Guide travel cover (the Guide's the updated Trap II), which USL said should fit.

For the Trap tent/cover, they said a Guide cover, which actually has slightly different measurements (it's larger) also should work with slight alterations.

So which cover do you mean and how does it not fit? If it's unacceptible, I'm not going to plop down the $40 for a new Guide travel cover.

STFCat, The cover they suggested was the one for a guide or the trapII. When I returned this cover we called USL and they said it will fit the newer TrapII's but not the first generation. The older cover will fit with the pipes in the ready position(not collapsed), the guide,trapII cover would not fit even if the pipes were collapsed.
Thanks for the imput.
Sturge1