• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishtrap II towing cover

Sturge1

Question

2 answers to this question

If you mean the travel cover, USL tells me it'll fit. I have a Trap II and am going to get a Guide travel cover (the Guide's the updated Trap II), which USL said should fit.

For the Trap tent/cover, they said a Guide cover, which actually has slightly different measurements (it's larger) also should work with slight alterations.

So which cover do you mean and how does it not fit? If it's unacceptible, I'm not going to plop down the $40 for a new Guide travel cover.

STFCat, The cover they suggested was the one for a guide or the trapII. When I returned this cover we called USL and they said it will fit the newer TrapII's but not the first generation. The older cover will fit with the pipes in the ready position(not collapsed), the guide,trapII cover would not fit even if the pipes were collapsed.
Thanks for the imput.
Sturge1