• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what do you hope is under that xmas tree?

robert1965

Found a new Frabill portable under mine. From Santa to both my wife and me.

So look out, Ill be horning in on your fishing spot. (Well, 10 feet from it anyway)

Cool! Let me know if you catch anything and what you are using.

In 3 years of owning my Wheeled house, I've yet to find a productive fishing spot. When I had the portable, I was constantly catching fish and bringing them home. Since, I dont think I've brought home a limit (cept on LOW). Sometimes I wonder if my wife believes me when I say I'm staying out in my house. wink I personally think it's cursed, at least locally. wink

My kids are all grown so my bride of almost 40 years and I spent our Christmas gift money on 250 pounds of dog food for a dog rescue shelter. My presents will curl up on the bed tonight and lick my face.

That's cool Icehousebob! Our neigbors (and kids friends parents) are a humane society foster home.

Kylersk,

If you want I can take that house off your hands from ya and see if I can get some mojo going in it for ya. grin I saw the pics last year and I'm sure I could pull some fish out of the holes of your house and I will have it back to you by summer. J/K Good luck in the future and have a great Christmas.

My kids are all grown so my bride of almost 40 years and I spent our Christmas gift money on 250 pounds of dog food for a dog rescue shelter. My presents will curl up on the bed tonight and lick my face.

Simply Awesome Bob. Thanks for sharing that. I used to foster dogs and that food donation is gold!!

Through the years and having kids now, I have learned that Christmas is all about them. Yea, I like some gifts, but watching them light up on Christmas is the best gift I could get. This is our fist Christmas with our eleven year old and that's the best gift to get. Our three year old came into my arms the day before Christmas Eve. Nothing will ever top having these kids move in during the holiday season.

That being said, I got a new Marcum for myself!! wink