Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kennedyluvsfishn

Hi ladies, I am new to here

29 posts in this topic

hi, my name is Kennedy, my dad is muc33. he told me I could type in this forum too since i am a girl and this is where its suposed to be for girls. hahaha so I am just sayin hi and I love to fish with my dad. I am 11 and in 6th grade.

Welcome Kennedy, it is so great seeing a young FMer posting!!! We ladies can use all the help and support we can get.

Welcome to the Fishingminnesota community Kennedy.

Nice Walleye you got there!!!

Welcome300.gif

Hi Kennedy!! Oh My Gosh, I can't tell you how excited I am to see you posting in here! I've read about you and your dad's fishing adventures down in the SW MN forums! Welcome, and I hope to see you in here often! grin

welcome kennedy, maybe you can teach these gals some of your dads fishin secrets. grinsmile hey ULT, speak for yourself about the goofy. smirkgrinsmile some of us are already beyond that! laughwinkwhistle

I didn't want to scare her..or have her going to Dad saying there are guys replying to me on the Women's Forum, what's with that??? laughlaugh

good idea, but i think everyone for the most part knows we are harmless. except to the fish they should be scared. crazysmilewinkwhistle

Goofy, who is goofy. Like Glen said we are way past that.

Welcome young lady, hope you learn alot, and not from the goofy guys.

Here I am ULT. Been kinda busy and had some Medical issus to deal with, but I am back.

Hope you all had good x-mas.

G.C.

Ya we shall live a while longer. A few more tests after the holidays.

I get up north I will feel much better.

G.C.

Hi Kennedy and Welcome. I wish I could get my neice interested in this site. We can learn from you and you can learn from us, and don't worry about the goofy guys that are here, we tolerate them.(J/K)

Hope

Welcome Kennedy! I love seeing young ladies into fishing! And kudos to your dad for letting you on here smile.

Glad to have you with us Kennedy. It will be great to meet you when I come down to the Boji get together. Are you also going to fish that day?

You're dad tells me you can really catch the walleyes and just maybe I can learn a few things from you.

Great to have you with us all.

Hi again Kennedy.

For those not in the know, I have fished with Kennedy a couple of times last year. The girls got mad fish catching skylz. She schooled me on Round last winter and anyone fishing with her is in for a treat.

Welcome Kennedy !!!

It's very nice to meet you and to have you in on all the fishing fun !!!!!

Hey Tami....where is your fish pic from ML? I wanna see what I need to beat!

Oh gosh......looks like I'd better aim high. Nice fish! Do you like oyster stew. I'll have a big pot on the stove Saturday...my boys love it and have made a special request.