• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yankees aren't the only big spender this offseason

greebs

its OK, let them stupid yankees sign and pay a lot to players. they will still not make the playoffs this year. when you get a bunch of yahoo's, they all play for them selves, no team chemistry.

I did not like ESPN comparing the yankees from last year to the twins team last year. they said that the twins scored 40 more runs than the yankees last year, and kinda used the twins as a worthless team. we did tie for first place in our division last year.

the yankees can do what ever, but I believe more fans will jump on the underdog teams like the twins.

I say this half tongue in cheek, but, why not throw some $ at Sosa or, heck even Bonds. The twins really have nothing to lose, both are sitting out there, see what happens. But the checkbook is a little light now with the signing of Punto and Dickey. Maybe talk Koskie into coming out of retirement too grin