• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Taking advantage of Christmas....

CALVINIST

How many of you take advantage of Christmas to get a particular fishing related item from your spouse. Great time of the year to get exactly what you want. I know for A FACT that I am getting a Mr. Buddy heater smile. Do you know exactly what you are getting for Christmas?

We each make out a list. Mine is a lot of hunting and fishing stuff with a couple of xbox games in there. I don't know what I'll be getting for sure though. I usually buy the big things myself. Better if she doesn't know exactly how much this stuff really costs. grincrazy

I know that I am getting an XOG this Christmas. I usually ask for 1-2 larger fishing items each year the last 3-4 years since I've got back into it. Or sometimes I'll just make a larger purchase around this time of year and tell her it's my Christmas present from her.

I had the Lowrance H2O with the Navionics '08 Premium chip on my list. I also noticed a new Otter sled in the garage attic yesterday, wonder who that's for? grin (Kind of hard to hide that.)

Better if she doesn't know exactly how much this stuff really costs.

6.gif

Well I and my better half decided I would go away from my trusty Otter Cabin to a Otter Lodge so in the case she did ever want to join me she would have plenty of room to read her books. grin Ya her nick name is now "2 Lines". (Joking)

Then a new heater was in order so she would be toasty warm so she is getting me a new self igniting Mr. Heater for the 11#er. If I play my cards right she will need a new flasher and a new LX-5 may be on the list next year. wink

Man I love Christmas time.

Plus tomorrow is double time and a half at work. grin

Unfortunatly nothing for me as the wife isnt working right now but i would likd an artic armour suit or a new flip over house but i am retiring from car racing and am selling out so maybe after some bills are paidman with a name like bill i should be getting paid lol