• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jumping on the bandwagon!

JMo

I've read all the great posts about Strikemaster customer service and now I can add my testimony! I bought a Lazer Mag last February and it ran great throughout last season. I summerized it properly, put a new plug and fresh gas in it this season and had no luck starting it. I thought it was a carb issue since I could get the thing to fire but it wouldn't stay running. I brought it into Strikemaster today and had them look at it. Jason did a great job even going above and beyond to help the customer. He tried a new carb, lamination and spark plug but even he couldn't get it to run. Mike said they would put a new powerhead on it free of charge. I was in and out in about forty minutes. I wish more companies stood behind their products like Strikemaster! It's companies like Strikemaster that keep a customer coming back. P.S. I did feel guilty and buy a sweatshirt so they made a little something out of the deal.

i love my strikemaster. ive never had one problem with it.... ok one but that was my own fault, the knot just came out of the pull cord. Took it apart and melted the knot to hold better. other then that starts in a few pulls everytime, whether its -10 out or 30 above. Funny how i hear jiffy ppl complain, buddy has had 3-4 of them and couldnt get a single one to idle right from day one. (reason hes had 3-4 is cuz they would exchange for the same one but not return it for a refund)

I've read all the great posts about Strikemaster customer service and now I can add my testimony! I bought a Lazer Mag last February and it ran great throughout last season. I summerized it properly, put a new plug and fresh gas in it this season and had no luck starting it. I thought it was a carb issue since I could get the thing to fire but it wouldn't stay running. I brought it into Strikemaster today and had them look at it. Jason did a great job even going above and beyond to help the customer. He tried a new carb, lamination and spark plug but even he couldn't get it to run. Mike said they would put a new powerhead on it free of charge. I was in and out in about forty minutes. I wish more companies stood behind their products like Strikemaster! It's companies like Strikemaster that keep a customer coming back. P.S. I did feel guilty and buy a sweatshirt so they made a little something out of the deal.

wow, really? they didnt even charge for the powerhead? (not just labor)

another sucker I bought a big 10 incher 3hp jiffy and had the same problem, the thing would throw me all over the place, it would go through the hole great until the last inch or so, and you had better hang on that sun of gun hit like a musky at the end. I gave the thing away and got a strikemaster and have no problems what so ever. by far the superior unit.

I have had no problems with my 23 year old jiffy. I agree with with river rat says on the dull blades though. The best customer service IMO is one you never have to use though. A company should stand behind their product if it goes bad in a short period of time.

I will say that my jiffy starts very well. My buddy and I had both our augers pulling in a sled behind the atv. By the time we got to the house everything was caked with snow. The recoil was completely filled. My jiffy started against all odds, his strike master wanted to go, but the throttle cable was froze and wouldnt move. Hard to hate on an auger that will start in that situation.