• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Marcum VX-1 for $199

jakemcarroll

I just picked up my first "real" flasher tonight (I had been using an OLD lowrance converted to an ice unit, and it just wasn't cutting it anymore). I was so pumped when I saw my local gander still had a couple of these on sale! I can't wait to get out tomorrow morning and put it to use!

I also got my first flasher, same one, last night. Had it out on the lake today for a while. I am very happy with this model, and for that price it was a heck of a deal. Man, my fishing buddies are gonna be psyched that I'm not hitting them up to mark a hole for me!

Where can you pick up a soft case other than online?

I have friend with a Marcum rod case that has a spot for four rods, misc tackle and a spot for the flasher on the bottom. I have seen them for around 50$ online. It is perfect for the type of fishing I do. Are there other brands that have a similar style bag?

Where can you pick up a soft case other than online?

I have friend with a Marcum rod case that has a spot for four rods, misc tackle and a spot for the flasher on the bottom. I have seen them for around 50$ online. It is perfect for the type of fishing I do. Are there other brands that have a similar style bag?

Check out Thorne Brothers.

I just got my super deluxe bright red padded soft cover today. I ordered it from Marcum customer service. It was just delivered by an official representative of Fed Ex. $43.65 with freight and tax and all. I must have wanted it pretty bad. It sure fits and looks nice though!

I saw that deal last week before Chirstmas and didn't buy it because I thought I was going to get it. When I didn't get it for Chirstmas, I went to Gander in Blaine. They were out of them all and the guy checked the computer and said that the one in Eden Prarie "might" have one. I finally convinced the gy to sell me the one on the shelf so I didn't have to drive 40 minutes away and not get one. I checked a few other places and saw them being sold for 279.99 at the cheapest.