Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CFRay

Grandpa's New Subject

17 posts in this topic

This little girl is destined to recognize the sound of a Canon XSi shutter. ( My first grandchild, born 12-18)

Thanks to all of you who share within this forum. I think you helped in this photo. It was dark and I did not want to set off a flash in her face. I know its not technically great, but I'm happy with it. I also have it in a RAW file that I'll work with once I know DPP better. 50mm @ 2.0

3132017568_cdb2fbfe52.jpg

Congrats on your first, Gramps. grin She looks like a keeper to me. grin Nice shot.

Congratulations! It looks like this should be the first of many pictures!

Congratulations CFRay... Im kinda jealous that you have a great subject to work with for many years to come... Im not ready to be a grandpa yet but when the time comes I know I will be taking tons of photos....

Congrats. YOu are now officially Broke. Especially with all that camera gear you will be buying over the years to take her picture. Have fun, she looks like a great Christmas Present to me.

Congratulations CF! In a way I cant wait for grandbabies, but then again....

Thanks to all of you. She sure brought a lot of smiles with her.

I'll try not to be that Grandpa, you know, the one she'll describe as that old bald guy with the one large glass eye.

Congrats on the new addition to the family CF. I can remember when my little boy was that little, they grow up way too fast.

Congrats on the little one. Cherish her, they are very special.