• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes VS> Giants

fishin58

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i was man....i personally hope they do play all their guys and we crush in their face...honestly i want us to earn the playoff spot and not just the luck of the draw.

YAY...we made it into the playoffs with 2 chances to earn it but couldn't do it but thank god the bears lost...woohoo lol.

i'll take it cause anything can happen once u get in but i'd rather see us earn it for once.

You stop Brandon Jacobs and force Eli to beat you. He hasn't got Plaxico so his job becomes a little harder. Plus you're at home and the crowd noise is going to make it harder especially if he tries to audible at the line.

Vikes 31

Giants 23

Last game I had friends down there. All I heard from them was that could hear themselves talk. That should not happen. When the dome opened up you could not hear yourself think. The fans can control the game there.

Here are my thoughts:

Tavaris can be a good quarterback, he just needs more time to develop, Out here in Montana they don't give any reports on football, only Rodeo. What is Gus's status? Gus is fantastic but for us to rely on Tavaris soley is a huge mistake.

By the way, Almost everybody in Montana is a Denver Fan or a 49er fan.... I have too much fun talking Vikings Smack!!!!!!!!

Go Vikes

What's the statis on Phat Pat?

See if this works, I copied and pasted the injury report from NFL.com.

NYG

Kevin Boss TE Ankle Did Not Participate In Practice --

Barry Cofield DT Knee Did Not Participate In Practice --

Aaron Ross CB Concussion Did Not Participate In Practice --

Gerris Wilkinson LB Knee Did Not Participate In Practice --

Brandon Jacobs RB Knee Limited Participation in Practice --

Kareem McKenzie T Back Limited Participation in Practice --

Fred Robbins DT Shoulder Limited Participation in Practice --

Justin Tuck DE Lower Leg Limited Participation in Practice --

MIN

Pat Williams DT Shoulder Did Not Participate In Practice --

Jared Allen DE Knee Limited Participation in Practice --

Bernard Berrian WR Ankle Limited Participation in Practice --

Gus Frerotte QB Back Limited Participation in Practice --

Artis Hicks T Elbow Limited Participation in Practice --

Maurice Hicks RB Back Limited Participation in Practice --

Darius Reynaud WR Foot Limited Participation in Practice --

Darren Sharper S Knee Limited Participation in Practice --

vikes lose a heart breaker after a turn over and a last minute field goal--- you heard it here first

Come on lets not relive the 98 Atlanta game over again crazy

That was the biggest heart breaker the team has ever had in my opinion!

Originally Posted By: kevfish1
vikes lose a heart breaker after a turn over and a last minute field goal--- you heard it here first

Come on lets not relive the 98 Atlanta game over again crazy

That was the biggest heart breaker the team has ever had in my opinion!

Not to mention the conspiracy, I remember hearing McCombs say that he saw the kick go through the uprights LOL

eli had a tough time passing against us last year, hopefully that happens again. i love AP, but they gotta get chester in the mix more. they also need to teach him to run with the ball high and tight against his chest. i wish big Pat could play, he is my favorite viking. i love watching two guys try to block him and he just stands up both of them. who knows maybe TJ will rush for 100 yds this game...and throw 4 more TDs.

I'm worried that the Giants will play their starters and if that happens, we will be watching Chicago in the play-offs. If I remember correctly, last season they had things all wrapped up for the play offs and still started their starters. I do belive that they would like to start the play off with a win at the end of the regular season.

Its going to be a tough one. We may have given it away last week with the turnovers.

We need to cheer for Chicago to help us to the play offs.

cheering for another team is a weak way to get in...if we can't win one of the last 2 games of the season we don't even deserve to make it to the playoffs imo.

giants are over rated...middle of last year they were talking about eli isn't the answer and coughlin needs to be fired...all of a sudden they play the best D they ever played and get 1 lucky play in the superbowl and they are the best team lol.

crush em or go home...if we don't win this one we'll be seeing some new coaching staff next season.

starters or not we need this win and we'll see how we respond in crunch time.

giants are over rated...middle of last year they were talking about eli isn't the answer and coughlin needs to be fired...all of a sudden they play the best D they ever played and get 1 lucky play in the superbowl and they are the best team lol

They beat an Excellent New England team last year, and also beat the Pack at home in friggen cold weather. Overrated?

u heard it here today...over rated.

like i said they played the best D they ever played that game and got 1 lucky play or the game was over with a loss.

a couple good games don't make your team a phenom.

they don't even have cheddar bob buress...he's to busy packin heat and shooting himself lol.

giants are over rated...middle of last year they were talking about eli isn't the answer and coughlin needs to be fired...all of a sudden they play the best D they ever played and get 1 lucky play in the superbowl and they are the best team lol

They beat an Excellent New England team last year, and also beat the Pack at home in friggen cold weather. Overrated?

Exactly. They are NOT overrated. I think last year they found their "spark" and now the giants are one of the best teams in the NFL and should be treated as such. If they play their starters, the vikes are in for one tough game.