• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

12-23 through 12-31 Big Plans?

FishOn!

How much time will you be spending on the ice? im off the 24th through 28th. im heading to the iron range to the in laws! I will be fishing almost constantly! i want to target different fish and different lakes and species. Just cant wait to get on the road! So what are your plans?!

I am still trying to find the time and the help to get my portable down from the rafters. I am gonna have to devise a way that I can do that by myself! I will get it down Saturday if nothing else and then get out on the ice this weekend for sure!!! Though Saturday I get to watch the grandson for a while but after that I will go out. Time spent with him is precious! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Lake of the Woods for me, after Christmas through the weekend. A couple of my buddie and I are bringing our boys up for a few days of fishing. The kids range from 5.5 to 12 years old. Really looking forward to it! I hope everyone else has a good Christmas and a chance to get out and do some fishing too.