• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Holidays!

I know it's early but I haven't had much time to get online the last couple of days helping a friend redo her bedroom for her and her husband, so I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays early. Everyone drive safe, eat too much (New Year's resolutions are coming cry) and may your Holidays be bright and merry! smile Happy Holidays from me and the kitty. smilegrin

Thank you Tom. Yea, I would say I spoiled her. Everyone tells us not to, but I love the holidays and I love the kids eyes lighting up. My brother called last night and said he got her an iPod with accessories, so it's not just me spoiling her. I got her some Wii games and some other stuff. What can I say, I think the kid deserves an awesome Christmas. I know it's not about presents, but there is a lot of stuff she doesn't have that kids her age do. She basically came with clothes and that was it.