• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is best way to get gasoline odor off hands?

Ya Hey Der

Question

21 answers to this question

Take a deuce and "Be a man, use your hand." shockedlaughblush

(You just said you want to get rid of the gas smell, not make your hands smell good.)

Seriously, I wash my hands in a soap/pine sol mixture. That seems to take it away just fine.

washed with soap and water a bunch of times already. I just tried the lemon juice and it helped a little bit (didn't realize how many little cuts I had on my hands, guess I won't be doing that again for awhile). Thanks for all the other suggestions, gonna go get some diesel and try that out now. crazy

Try toothpaste, our custom manure hauler says it works great to take THAT smell off his hands.

hey i work at a hog farm and this does work!!! after working there for 2 yrs and sick of having my hands smell like pig sh!t.i tried it and works

brake cleaner, wd-40 or gun cleaner... then wash with antibacterial hand soap. then use lotion to get moisture back on your hands the cleaners will dry your hands out and that aint good in the winter