• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can Chicago pull a Minnesota?

Stratosman

This is the way it should be, MN needing a win to get in. If they cant win, they dont deserve to be there in the first place!

I thought it was a good game last night, it just didnt end in favor of the Vikes, but did anyone really expect the Packers to help out the Vikings anyway? I was supprised that the Packers were even in the game at all.

Desperate MN fans counting on another team to help their pathetic team get into the playoffs! Funny! What does everyone think, the queens will go nowhere in the playoffs anyhow, so why set yourself up for future dissapointment?

Desperate MN fans counting on another team to help their pathetic team get into the playoffs! Funny! What does everyone think, the queens will go nowhere in the playoffs anyhow, so why set yourself up for future dissapointment?

So what team(s) in the NFC do you think better deserve to go?

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

You sound like a desperate DUH BUMS fan hoping for gift after gift to make up for a pathetic team. We might have trouble making the playoffs from time to time or winning the Super Bowl but we usually move up the ladder in the playoffs. The Vikings are looking like a very good team with two exceptions....Special teams and fumblitis. OK they could use a good possession receiver and offensive tackle too. A QB upgrade would also be nice. Fix those and the sky is the limit for them.

Rick,

Do you have a photo of the trophies that the Queens have won, "moving up the ladder" in the playoffs. Last time I checked they give out just one trophy to the Super Bowl winner, Da Bears (or in your lingo, DUH BUMS) have one, the Cheese Heads have them, the Queens?????? At least you have tons of trophies for "moving up the ladder", I think the trophy is sponsored by Craftsman and is made of shiny aluminum! LOL

PS If you are looking at "moving up the ladder", let's see, which of the following three teams competed in the most recent Super Bowl which would be the ultimate "move up the ladder" without actually winning it. Was it the Packers, no I don't think so, was it the Queen, couldn't be the Queens...Who could it be?????? DAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!

Windy