Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stratosman

Can Chicago pull a Minnesota?

24 posts in this topic

C'mon Bears, the Vikes always blow the important games..the least you could do is follow suit..

So far so good.

You cannot make it up.

Blocked FG sends it to OT

Bears call heads on coin toss

Coin hits Erlacher in the head

Coin lands on heads.

oh boy GB is doomed

Yup. It all comes down to Week 17 for the division title as the Bears win in OT. I'd still like to see GB win next week again the Lions.

Okay, being a Vikings fan forever, I now have a bad feeling about next weekend. We all know how we do in big games...Unreal!

I never thought I could hate the Pack worse than I already do. I hope they get blown out by the lions next week

I really Hate the packers more now than ever GO DETROIT!!!!!!!!! I am also a Vikings fan And anyteam playing the Pack.

it was a good game i thought. everything happens for a reason but we make the decisions in our lifes everyday! think about that for a bit

You cannot make it up.

Bears call heads on coin toss

did they never hear that tails never fails? lol

Limit,

Packers called tails and it came up "on his head", Urlacher's head that is! LOL

Windy

Let's all play Wheel of Fortune and try to guess which word Walleyes12 used that got the [badWordUsage] invoked. I will start. Can I have an F Pat. Vanna turn over all the F's please! LOL

Windy

This is the way it should be, MN needing a win to get in. If they cant win, they dont deserve to be there in the first place!

I thought it was a good game last night, it just didnt end in favor of the Vikes, but did anyone really expect the Packers to help out the Vikings anyway? I was supprised that the Packers were even in the game at all.

Stupid Rotten Stinkin Packers can't even win one game down the stretch!

GO LIONS!!!!!

This is the way it should be, MN needing a win to get in. If they cant win, they dont deserve to be there in the first place!

I agree 100%, and we will win if Peterson gets rid of the fumbl-i-tus.

Desperate MN fans counting on another team to help their pathetic team get into the playoffs! Funny! What does everyone think, the queens will go nowhere in the playoffs anyhow, so why set yourself up for future dissapointment?

Desperate MN fans counting on another team to help their pathetic team get into the playoffs! Funny! What does everyone think, the queens will go nowhere in the playoffs anyhow, so why set yourself up for future dissapointment?

So what team(s) in the NFC do you think better deserve to go?

You sound like a desperate DUH BUMS fan hoping for gift after gift to make up for a pathetic team. We might have trouble making the playoffs from time to time or winning the Super Bowl but we usually move up the ladder in the playoffs. The Vikings are looking like a very good team with two exceptions....Special teams and fumblitis. OK they could use a good possession receiver and offensive tackle too. A QB upgrade would also be nice. Fix those and the sky is the limit for them.

Rick,

Do you have a photo of the trophies that the Queens have won, "moving up the ladder" in the playoffs. Last time I checked they give out just one trophy to the Super Bowl winner, Da Bears (or in your lingo, DUH BUMS) have one, the Cheese Heads have them, the Queens?????? At least you have tons of trophies for "moving up the ladder", I think the trophy is sponsored by Craftsman and is made of shiny aluminum! LOL

PS If you are looking at "moving up the ladder", let's see, which of the following three teams competed in the most recent Super Bowl which would be the ultimate "move up the ladder" without actually winning it. Was it the Packers, no I don't think so, was it the Queen, couldn't be the Queens...Who could it be?????? DAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!

Windy